Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tennis =D

Now , I'm a big tennis geek/fan. I love tennis, and i would play it forever. But many people are afraid of me because i play front, an since I'm like 6 feet tall, I can reach almost any ball and place it/ slam it. Hehe, its so fun to see their reactions. They think im going to slam it, but i just tap the ball over. I've been playing tennis for three years in high school: freshman, sophomore, and senior. I didn't play junior year because I was going through some things. But anyways, tennis is great for me, and i love challenging people.
Yes, this is efffin' awesome. I would play on this, and I'm afraid of heights.
Yep, my pride and joy, but mine has green strings ><
Also, its not mine at the moment, hopefully they can sell it to me

2 comments:

  1. You has a blog and didn't tell me?! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry Van ^^; it didnt get to my attention to tell people that i have a blog ^^;;

    ReplyDelete