Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dueling Network!

By ~Momogirl


OMG this brand new site just appeared and it's so freaking good!
          Well, as you can tell i'm a yugioh player, and I run a Yusei Deck commonly known as a Synchron Deck, and no! Just because I play Dopplewarrior does not make it a JunkDopple Deck. I have been playing this style of deck before 5D's started, yes, BEFORE IT STARTED! I fell in love with them so I instantly made a deck of proxy's just for them.
By Dark_W
          Today I played the new beta game (if thats what it's called) Dueling Network, which is completely free and totally awesome graphics. It's just like you're playing a DS game but way easier because all the cards are there, including non-released ones! Also, I won 5 times all in a row! The last one was so epic! Junk Archer you were always an amazing card =')
By Karnella
         So if anyone would love to duel me, follow me on Twitter, add me on Facebook, or leave a comment below   =)
SYNCHRO SHOKAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment