Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Start of a Blog....

Hello there, my name is Fabian Hinojosa.I’m 18 years old and  I’ve been wanting to start a blog of my own recently, since it might help me get through some stuff. Here’s, a little bit about myself.
1) I am now a high school graduate.
2) I want to major in Mechanical Engineering and Architecture. I have personal reasons to do so, but overall, i really like the designs and math behind those two majors. UC Berkely is my dream school; however, I could not go there due to my grades and GPA. I really regret not doing my work in high school, but I’m heading to community college to redeem myself and start working. 
3) I love tennis. Tennis is just a hobby to me, I’m not as into it as some people. I play the game to enjoy myself. I play doubles, but I prefer singles now since I have no set partner to play with (well, thats a lie but I do have one). I want to join a tennis tournament to increase my skills and stamina. 
4) I love Yugioh. I’m not obsessed with it as some people are, but I love the card game and the show. Including the new ones, the ones people say that are knock-offs/ rip-offs to the original. To that I say, f**k you. It’s an anime to be enjoyed and not crticized so lightly. The plot of the Yu-gi-oh series is thrilling, and I know it depends on the persons’ viewpoint, but please do not base it off of the original. I agree “It’s the original!”, but have an argument. 
If you have read this, thank you. I really hope I get some viewers and I’ll comment on yours as well.  
And I know that i already started, but this time i want to make it official ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment