Thursday, May 26, 2011

Graduation! =D

This is it, today at 7:00 PM is where a new life for me and 700 + students of my school. This is where we grow up, this is where we advance to the future and take what we want and use it to our advantage. Today is where we graduate! No more high school! For many it's just a stop where life ends. For others, it's a stepping stone to a bright future and to prove themselves to the world that THEY ARE the future. It will be a life changing experience, so I hope for every one this day, May 26th 2011, those who are graduating, may your life be filled with hope and love and to never forget your goals. I know I won't ;)

This is my "yearbook" =D Might as well make it special for my last year right =)





Good Luck to everyone, and may your goals come true =)

No comments:

Post a Comment