Monday, May 16, 2011

Modeling?



So as my friend Vanessa Hinostroza told me today, the only way to get more views is to start updating this thing. Yeah, no brainer huh! Well, i just haven't had the time to really focus myself onto this. But since graduation is coming up, might as well get some new stuff posted more and more ^^

Ok, this is quite embarrassing for me, but i signed up to work as a model for my local mall. Basically I just got a slip and signed myself in. Honestly, I just did that to see what would happen, and would chicken out because I'm still a little shy. However, they called me, TWICE, to get me to go to an interview with them to see if i qualify. I was like, ummmmmm, ok. They haven't seen me or any pics! So i'm hoping that I don't fail the first time, but if I do and still want to continue on this job, then I won't give up and just sign up for the next one and be in better shape than how I already am. And if I do get into this modeling, I would love to sponsor for this company that I recently discovered Sneakoutfitters Fashion. Their clothes are so amazing!
As of right now, this is my favorite =)
http://www.sneakoutfitters.com/


Hopefully on the 28th of May they do call and i'll see what I want to do =)

2 comments: