Monday, May 30, 2011

Hey

Hey there!
Hey!
Are you listening?
I’m        listening
To the story you have.
I love it.
Don’t worry.
          I’ll treasure it.
What?
You’re happy.
I’m glad.
Your secrets safe
With me.
Since we both
           Have
The same story.
It’s sad…..but
It’s life.
What can we do?
We can fight?
F       I           G       H       T       I           N       G
Causes problems.
How about -            Accepting
Not to
   S     O      C      I      E      T      Y
But yourself.
Do that first.
Then,      P      E      A      C      E - Don’t worry.
You’re not alone.
We all
     S      T      R      U      G      G      L      E.
Dying?
What about it?
***
Oh…
I see what you mean.
People are 
     C      R      U      E      L
They don’t understand.
The life of ours.
And  others.
Like I said
      F          I       G    H        T     I      N  G
Causes problems.
But
Never 
Said
N                                                                          O
People will
     C      H      A           N      G      E.




That’s
It’s      L      I      F      E          We’re
You’re





Never give up.




Make something of yourself.



Your secret’s safe with me.



We all have something
Something
To cherish
I will cherish
Your story.
Your life.

























Thank you

-Fabian Hinojosa ^^

Poetry?! Wow, I would have never thought of putting some up. ^^;
Comment and rate
P.S. The style of this is  very hard to do on this blog, i have the original one saved on my comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment